Tomorrow officially begins year three of doctor school. Tomorrow will also mark my transition to becoming a zombie. My schedule has become even more brutal due to my 5 hour commute to my new training site. I will pretty much start sleep deprivation on Mondays and enter the zombie state until Thursday night, when I can finally collapse. So please forgive me if I'm not around much during the week. I will probably have to do most of my blogging and commenting on the weekends now. But with all of the fun holidays and events coming up I know I will still have lots to share with you!
- I went to the library on Friday to check out some audio books for my long twice weekly commute. I had forgotten how much I love the library. It's such a lovely peaceful place.
- I was able to squeeze in a little more sewing and I made a red taffeta skirt that I'm dying to wear with black tights and boots.
- Hubby and I were able to go on two dates! We went to our favorite sushi place on Friday night and then had a Saturday afternoon date at Mel's Hot Dogs, which I mentioned before here. We also watched lots and lots of college football (Geaux Tigers!).
- I made time for another one of my favorite activities: shopping. I think my favorite purchase was a new French press from Williams Sonoma. I'm still hoping someone eventually comes out with a coffee IV that I can just wear at all times.
- Today we went to a friend's birthday BBQ. Tomorrow I need to start eating healthy again.