Friday, December 18, 2009

Chocolate Christmas


Tonight I celebrated Christmas with hubby's family because I'm about to hop on a plane and head home to Louisiana. We feasted on BBQ and opened presents while Heaven ran around in her Santa outfit. I wanted to make something special for hubby's family, so I decided to spend the day making chocolates.

{Peanut Butter Balls}


{Chocolate Sea Salt Truffles}


{Miss Claus sniffing out one of her presents}

I will be taking a break from blogging while I'm in Louisiana...my schedule is going to be pretty hectic while I'm there. In addition to holiday cooking and spending time with family, I will be studying for my comprehensive exams which are over the Christmas break. Leave it to doctor school to make sure that no "break" is really a break. I will be back on the 30th, so I look forward to catching up with all of you then and starting off a fabulous new year!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

xoxo



6 confessions:

Laura said...

OH!!! I SO wish we could hook up while you're in town - or in "state." Heaven looks so cute in her Santa outfit. She must be feeling better after her "ordeal." Merry Christmas!!

Lindsey said...

Yum! Those cookies look amazing!

JennyMac said...

Oh please share the chocolate sea salt truffle recipe!

Jules said...

Heaven looks adorable in her Santa outfit. She is such a little cutie! I love homemade peanut butter balls and have always wanted to make them. I’ll get around to it one of these days.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that you enjoy your time back home with family!

Julia said...

oh those look so lovely! and your dog is just super cute. i love little dog. they have such character.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I have been living off of chocolate, its getting a little ridiculous!