Monday, April 18, 2011

Donuts + Coffee (and other things that go together)

There are few combinations more comforting than donuts and coffee. I experienced a whole slew of emotions last week as I attended my last classes (EVER!). I also laughed until my face hurt as my cohort was roasted by our faculty and officially sent off on internship. I have a huge stack of boxes sitting in my living room just patiently waiting to be filled and then unpacked again as I start a whole new chapter of my life in a new city. Craziness. So a comforting snack was definitely in order. I whipped up these little homemade powdered sugar donuts, made a big mug of coffee, and curled up on the couch to catch up on the "Real Housewives of New York." There's just something about comfort food and mind-numbing TV that can make all the stress melt away (at least for a little while).



And while we're on the topic of TV, did anyone else happen to catch the new series "Mob Wives" on VH1 last night? Ah-mazing. I am officially hooked.

0 confessions: