Thursday, April 7, 2011

Little things

Hello lovelies!! The past few weeks have been absolutely crazy. I am in my last few weeks of doctor school, and I found out that I will be moving back to the South in less than 2 months. Trying to finish up final projects, working on my dissertation, and planning a major move have made me question my sanity at times. Thank goodness for relaxing bubble baths, reality TV, and other little things that allow my brain to have a quick rest. Here are a few lovely little tidbits that have brought some much needed joy into my life recently:

{A pretty sequined bag that I thrifted from Goodwill}


{Homemade guacamole using a recipe I learned in Guatemala}


{A fun new way to display my make-up brushes}


{Simple suppers of heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and jalapeno focaccia}

What little things are currently bringing you joy?

3 confessions:

Summer Athena said...

i would love to eat heirloom tomatoes!

and totaling digging how your brushes are now.

Sommer said...

where are you moving?!?

there's a tiny little restaurant here that serves roasted heirloom tomatoes stuffed with boudin. i think about it every day.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a gem from Goodwill!