Thursday, May 5, 2011

Haul: A little bit of this, a little bit of that

With all of the positive changes coming up in my life, I've been thinking about the direction of my blog and my desperate desire to be a more frequently poster. As I was thinking about all of the DIY's and projects I have coming up, it dawned on me that it may be fun to start incorporating videos into my blog. So in the upcoming weeks, be on the look-out for tutorials, DIY's, and glimpses of my favorite things. I thought a haul video would be a fun place to start because I love watching hauls myself. In true recessionista form, almost everything in my haul was found on sale...woo hoo!


Please forgive me for the poor quality and choppy editing. I'm learning as I go and accidentally had my computer in the wrong setting as I was recording. I'll get better as I go =) And be sure to let me know if you like the idea of incorporating videos in my blog and want to see more.

3 confessions:

shopgirl said...

This is a great idea to video log some of your daily adventures!

Sweet! Rambles with Reese
p.s. I'm having two giveaways this week! Come drop by!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

GEAUX TIGERS! I lived in Arkansas for a bit..."Crossett"...to be exact. We also have family in Fort Smith & Conway. Vlogging will be fun! Tell me what your doctorate will be in? (sorry that was me that deleted the previous comment. I was logged in under my daughter's name)