Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Packing up for the Natural State

Hi lovies!! I have just returned from a little trip to my new state, during which I found a fabulous apartment! I am so excited over my new place that words can't even begin to describe. It is going to be so much fun to decorate. I also spent a few days in Louisiana with my family. So now for the big reveal....in just a few weeks I will be moving to....

Now, you may be thinking "Arkansas? Isn't it just full of hillbillies and relatives of Bill Clinton?" Well, I am pleased to have discovered that it is absolutely GORGEOUS!! (Google pics of Arkansas and you'll see what I mean). I am already in love with my new neighborhood and it's hilly streets and quaint little shops. I really think I'm going to enjoy my year there, and I can't wait to share all of my new adventures with you!!

1 confessions:

Jules said...

Congrats to you on the big move! I know you'll make the most of it and I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures in your new state.