Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life, briefly

These past few months have been some the busiest, most stressful, and most rewarding of my life. Would you like to know what I've been up to? Well, even if you don't, I'm going to tell you anyway!

  • I took my comprehensive exams for doctor school and PASSED!
  • I signed up to go on a mission trip to Guatemala this summer.
  • I walked for my master's degree.

  • I finally got to see Wicked (and it was fabulous!).
  • I passed another one of my final hurdles for doctor school.
  • I started on my dissertation.
  • We bought a juicer and I am in love with it.
  • I sustained a pretty severe injury only a month before my half marathon.
  • I pushed through the pain and ran the half marathon anyway.

  • I saw the Moscow Ballet production of Swan Lake (so lovely).
  • I got to see hubby race for the first time since he turned pro.
  • I decided to become vegan!
  • I dyed my hair red and had almost 12 inches cut off (you can kinda see in the grad photo but not really well).
So as you can see, a whole lot has been going on lately. It's been a stressful time but I've accomplished a lot in the past few weeks. Now I'm looking forward to things slowing down a bit...and I can't wait to catch up with all of you and see what you have been up to. I feel so out of the loop!

5 confessions:

tiff said...

congrats on completing some of the marathon! i don't think i could do it!

♥tiff
fashionintheforest.blogspot.com

Andie said...

Good for you! I bet you feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders!

How do you like being red? I got rid of my red and went back to brown! LOL

Jules said...

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments, especially with doctor school and with the half marathon! It also sounds like you’ve had some fun too. I’ve always wanted to see Wicked. I’ve been thinking of you and I’m glad you’re doing well!

Jennifer said...

Look at you!! I'm so proud of you!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Congrats graduate!