These past few months have been some the busiest, most stressful, and most rewarding of my life. Would you like to know what I've been up to? Well, even if you don't, I'm going to tell you anyway!
- I took my comprehensive exams for doctor school and PASSED!
- I signed up to go on a mission trip to Guatemala this summer.
- I walked for my master's degree.
- I finally got to see Wicked (and it was fabulous!).
- I passed another one of my final hurdles for doctor school.
- I started on my dissertation.
- We bought a juicer and I am in love with it.
- I sustained a pretty severe injury only a month before my half marathon.
- I pushed through the pain and ran the half marathon anyway.
- I saw the Moscow Ballet production of Swan Lake (so lovely).
- I got to see hubby race for the first time since he turned pro.
- I decided to become vegan!
- I dyed my hair red and had almost 12 inches cut off (you can kinda see in the grad photo but not really well).
So as you can see, a whole lot has been going on lately. It's been a stressful time but I've accomplished a lot in the past few weeks. Now I'm looking forward to things slowing down a bit...and I can't wait to catch up with all of you and see what you have been up to. I feel so out of the loop!