2010 was one of the busiest, most stressful, years of my life thus far...hence my absence from the blogging world for the majority of the year. The year seemed to fly by in the blink of an eye. I am a bit overwhelmed by 2011 being that I will be traveling across the country the entire month of January and won't find out where I'll be living the rest of the year until late February. It will be a year of great change as I start a new chapter of my life, one in which I'm no longer a student and can finally bear the title "doctor." I'll be moving across the country and starting a new adventure. There is so much uncertainty that lies ahead for this year, so I'm going to spare myself of any lofty resolutions. Instead, I'm just going to set a few simple goals:
1. Ensure that God remains the top priority in my life by actively studying His Word.
2. Find joy in the simple things, like the perfect cup of coffee or kisses from my precious pomeranian.
3. Make a conscious effort to wear bright lipstick more often because, let's face it, there's just something about pretty lipstick that can bring a girl much bliss.
4. Buy less, make more.
5. Actively seek God's Will in my life and be a light in this world for Him.
6. Try not to neglect my blog :)
Wishing you all a very happy new year...I hope that 2011 is the best year yet for all of us.