Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Women of Faith

I have always loved a good girls' weekend. I'm definitely what you would call a "girl's girl", and my relationships with other women have become even more important to me as I grow older. Well, this weekend, I got to experience the ultimate girls' weekend: Women of Faith. Two full days of worship, fellowship, and inspiration with thousands of women. We got to hear phenomenal speakers, including Patsy Clairmont, Lisa Whelchel, Andy Andrews, Mary Beth Chapman, and Marilyn Meberg. We laughed until we cried with Anita Renfroe. And we sang our hearts out with Sandi Patty, Mandisa, and Steven Curtis Chapman. AND I got to spend some much needed quality time with my dear friend Karla. She and I went to Guatemala together and became life long friends on that mission trip. The conference left me feeling inspired and restored. If you ever get a chance to attend Women of Faith, GO!

0 confessions: