Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm leavin on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again...

{Just the site of these is enough to make my heart flutter}

Actually I'll be back next weekend, but for one glorious week I will home in Louisiana!! I can't wait to see my family and indulge in some fabulous Cajun cooking. I plan on doing lots of relaxing, reading, cooking, and maybe a little sewing. And the highlight of the week will be a crawfish boil on Friday night...I'm so excited!

I will be back next Sunday with lots of photos and recipes to share. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

xoxo

4 confessions:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

How fun, I've never been but always wanted to go for the food, the culture, and the overall SOuthern experience (I'm a born and raised a West-coaster)

Have fun

Imjustagirl said...

Enjoy your time back home! Have fun and safe travels!

jlc said...

Have an amazingggg time!!! Can't wait for the pics!

Lindsey said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!