Thursday, April 2, 2009

The new housewife...


Watching "The Real Housewives" series is one of my guilty pleasures. I was intrigued by the new housewife on "The Real Housewives of New York" until this week...is it just me or is she just incredibly rude?? I was so turned off by the way she handled her disagreement with Bethany. Now Bethany is certainly not my favorite housewife (actually, I'm not even sure why she's on the show because she's not married or even in a relationship), but I felt like she was calm and very mature while Kelly was attacking her. I think Kelly showed her true colors, and I am not impressed.

Did anyone else feel this way or are some of you on Team Kelly?

9 confessions:

Lis said...

Girl, I am soooo team Bethenny!!!

I don't like Kelly at all - I think she is just kind of well.. dumb!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

She's awful! Did you hear when they were talking about Jill's daughter at the fundraising meeting? Jill told her that her daughter has arthritis & Kelly responded, "that's cute." HUH!?

Anonymous said...

Kelly is such a narcissist. If she doesn't want her name associated with anything, WHY IS SHE ON THE SHOW?? The way she treated Bethenny was horrible. I thought Bethenny handled that conversation at the bar with grace...clearly she is the bigger person here, not Kelly. Team Bethenny!

I can't wait for the Real Housewives "After Show" wrap up they do every season on Bravo when the show ends...can you imagine the tension between those?

sweet tea in a pink glass said...

I'm totally with you. Did you see where Kelly got arrested??? Crazy! I think so. But I'm totally enjoying it.

Janetta Gray said...

I can't stand her! She kept telling Ramona to just let her feud with Simon & Alex go then attacked Bethenny. Hypocrite! That's cute!" Seriously? Ugh!

ReRe said...

i couldn't stand kelly before her blow up, and now i dislike her even more. and it was weird how she gave her date an instant replay. clearly she hasn't been on many dates or she would have known that was not interesting date conversation.

she also needs to lay off the tanning and chemical peels

update: the count just notified the countess that he is in love with an Ethiopian woman. so in short, luanne will soon be countless instead of the countess

Jules said...

I really need to catch up on this show! My friend at work filled me in and it sounds like Kelly was really nasty to Bethany.

Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog :) I hope you have a great weekend.

Lindsey said...

I am soo team Bethany!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

I hate Kelly. She's so full of herself and I'm not sure why she's on the show (or Bethany either for that fact) because she isn't a housewife. She's divorced and Bethany has never been married. Weird. I do LIKE Bethany at least.