Friday, July 10, 2009

My latest addiction: Cloverbelle

You know how you sometimes go into a shop and you are just overwhelmed because you want EVERYTHING in it? Well, that's exactly how I felt when I discovered Cloverbelle. Southern belles love their jewelry, especially when it makes a statement. Each unique piece is handcrafted in Atlanta, utilizing only the finest materials. I must have browsed the site for an hour before finally selecting these gorgeous pieces:


I cannot wait to wear these with a simple crisp shirt and pencil skirt or jeans. I told hubby that each birthday and Christmas must now include a gift from Cloverbelle!

Some of my other favorites:

{Nothing says Southern belle like rows and rows of delicate pearls}


{Chunky black beads would be the perfect compliment to a classic sheath dress}


{I love the idea of wearing this butterfly cuff with a breezy summer dress and cowboy boots}


{This sweet necklace would look perfect with a buttery soft t-shirt and tulip skirt}

You can check out the Cloverbelle website here, but I must warn you...you are going to want everything! When you place your order, leave the artist a comment and let her know that you found out about her amazing line from me (Lacey). Happy shopping!!

4 confessions:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the chunky black beads with the pink. That would be perfect to spruce up a simple dress. Most of the pieces would be the icing on the cake for those basic sun dresses. Too cute!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Ooh, Lacey I love these! The yellow roses are my fave. So much fun. I like the pearls too....

Jules said...

Statement necklaces are so great because they can completely make an outfit! I love the pieces that you picked, especially the necklace with the yellow roses.

The pearl necklace is beautiful! I'll have to check out their site.

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

ahhhhh

they show up today and you miss the mail =(

you get them tomorrow though